The Ladies Doubles League is starting in Spring 2018. Season will run April 5 thru May 24.
2.5, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0 (self-rated NTRP levels will be used)
- Matches will be played on Thursday mornings
- Teams will consist of a minimum of 8 players and a maximum of 16 players
- Team match will consist of 3 doubles positions
- Each doubles position match win is worth 1 point with 3 possible points up for grabs
- Best of 3 sets, 10 pt tiebreaker in lieu of third set
- No restrictions on player or team movement up or down the line
- USTA code of conduct will govern all league play
- Common sense will be used in case of inclement weather and rescheduling
- League directors will have final say in all player or match disputes
We'll be offering a Summer and Fall season for Ladies, as well, with advancement opportunities to a City Championship at the conclusion of the Fall season.